PDA

View Full Version : grammar in English

Candy
15-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Tình hình là việc học tiếng anh bây giờ cũng đang trở thành điều không thể thiếu được đối vs mỗi công việc. Và đi học thêm Tiếng Anh là cách mà đại đa số các bạn trẻ tìm đến. Tuy nhiên nó cũng không thực sự hiệu quả bằng việc bạn trực tiếp giao tiếp với những người xung quanh. Vì vậy bạn hãy vào đây để cùng nhau sửa lỗi ngữ pháp tiếng anh cho nhau qua các câu chuyện được đưa ra nhé.

Mở đầu nè: There are people who just like to do for myself without thinking of those around.

Mọi người rep lại câu này và cùng nhau sửa lỗi nhé :)

Pisces
15-09-2009, 10:21 PM
I think that sentence should use "themselves" instead of "myself".
Get conflict between "These are people who.." and "These are the people who..", IMO, the second one is correct, but they use both :-?.
"those around" should be "those around them" to be more clearly...

Candy
16-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Thanks for your comments. Why no one is more involved, in response to this game?

disneychannel
16-09-2009, 07:03 PM
because there is no other mistake in that sentence to correct :-?. In addition, I still don't understand the rule of this game :">

Candy
16-09-2009, 07:34 PM
You just say a sentence about any topic there. Excellent English learners will help you correct the error that you have to (if any). :)

disneychannel
16-09-2009, 07:57 PM
A small essay or passage about a topic seems to be more interesting :D. I mean there will be more error to correct, and, :-?, moreover,we can practice to write :)

[kEi H]
16-09-2009, 07:59 PM
I think that sentence should uses "themselves" instead of "myself".
Get conflict between "These are people who.." and "These are the people who..", IMO, the second one is correct, but they use both :-?.
"those around" should be "those around them" to be more clearly...

i think in ur sentence after "should" it's must be "use" not "uses" am I right? :)
@candy: u said I can write sentences abt whatever i want? so can I write one paragraph like my daily diary? lol
btw, I think u need to change the topic, should give us one certain topic. It'll be easier for everyone to write :D

Candy
16-09-2009, 08:22 PM
:-?,
Also true.

New topic:

NYLON TV - FASHION WEEK (http://www.youtube.com/show/nylontv) / PREEN SPRING/SUMMER 2009 FASHION SHOW

z68n4wFLHeI

Pisces
16-09-2009, 08:41 PM
^ I think "You're right" or "It's a good ideal" is better, "Also true" seems to be dull of meaning.

You just say a sentence about any topic there. Excellent English learners will help you correct the error that you have to (if any). :)
"You just need to say a sentence about any topic in there" is fixed in grammar, but to correct, you should replace "in there" by "in here/at here" or "in this thread".

A small essay or passage about a topic seems to be more interesting :D. I mean there will be more error to correct, and, :-?, moreover,we can practice to write :)
Write whatever you want, even just a short sentence, but of course, must be in English =).

;136455']i think in ur sentence after "should" it's must be "use" not "uses" am I right? :)
Correct. Heheh, bad habit.

[kEi H]
17-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Seriously, I don't understand ur topic. :))

tranduyninh
25-09-2009, 12:55 PM
thanks and bét regards, please keep it up, i'm following you on this post