PDA

View Full Version : Online diary !

xoxodetoan
12-04-2011, 01:11 PM
For those who prefer English.
Write a diary is interesting, nothing to write, write so embarrassing? c:big_smile:
I would first write
Today is the anniversary trip was initiated

Braveheart7472
12-04-2011, 01:42 PM
This is a serious topic, please do not spam.:|

This is the place for you to write about life, the story of your own, where expressing emotions, joy:), sadness:( (even your love:x).Tell us your feelings!\m/

hoacucdai2611
12-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Lâu lâu mỏi mồm hay nói cách khác là bí từ =)) thì có được viết vài câu tiếng Việt không mod ;))
Tớ mở hàng trước nhá :D Chúc box đạt lượng view cao và nhiều cm nhá ;))
Forum mình thì hẳn nhiên là sẽ không có nhiều người thích viết NK bằng tiếng Anh nhưng thỉnh thoảng cũng nên đổi vị một tí chứ nhỉ ;)) Mỗi ngày hoặc vài ngày cũng đc ;)) vào viết vu vơ 1, 2 câu tiếng Anh cũng thú vị đấy chứ. Để chúng ta dần dần tiếp xúc với tiếng Anh, tạo thói quen viết lách bằng tiếng Anh :D Vì ai cũng biết sự quan trọng của nó trong cuộc sống bây giờ mà :D
Bắt đầu từ dễ đến khó, từ đơn giản đến phức tạp nào. Bác nào trình cao thì viết phức tạp. Cháu nào trình thấp như tớ chẳng hạn :"> thì viết đơn giản thôi ;))

Let's go!

I sent you a message yesterday. When I checked sent-messages, I noticed you hadn't received it yet :sigh: This morning you replied my mess. You asked who I was :)) Then I called you. My best friend, it's a long time since I last had a talk with you. You and me forget all which belongs to the past. You said that you missed me. I said you were kidding me :)) But tell the truth, I believe that :">
My best friend, you will pass this examination. I hope and I believe you will do.

Viết tạm thế thôi đã #:-s buồn ngủ quá :-s Tối nay bận lắm á rồi đêm khuya ta lên chém tiếp =))

hoacucdai2611
12-04-2011, 02:22 PM
This is a serious topic, please do not spam.

I think that Spamming in English is welcome =))
-----------------------------------------

Không biết nên xài NKOL bên nào đây. Nhưng chắc verson 2 khó lòng = dc verson 1

Of course :)) Writing in Vietnamese is much easier than in English

kẻ xấu
12-04-2011, 04:46 PM
I will Merge the 2 version if this version is used improperly. Why don't you write on the NKOL version one in English?

Pisces
12-04-2011, 05:07 PM
If they just simply write in the old and original topic, which is belong to the other box, then he will not have control over it and... more importantly, if they do that it could not be counted toward his credits :-j. Well, even though this is not a new idea, but it's fine, as long as he's doing his best to keep this in order.

Yep, I'll be watching over you guys, be ready! >:) >:) >:)

Braveheart7472
12-04-2011, 06:04 PM
I open this topic for anyone who love English,not for money.

Pisces
12-04-2011, 06:19 PM
Lol, seems like you misunderstand when seeing the word "credits" =)). If you think "credits" I mentioned means something related to money, then I suggest, you should at least use dictionary carefully before typing anything ;)).

Well, in case that reply was not a response for mine, then just ignore this comment c:smile:.

hoacucdai2611
13-04-2011, 12:44 AM
Last night is a sleeplessness :-< I don't know the reason. No tea, no coffee. What happened to me #:-s It sounds bad. At the moment I even feel sleepy :((

Tomorrow, I will start a new period of my school year. I am excited because of this. I hope I will get many many good marks mark A or B, not C which I had enough :-< But why hasn't it had a mark of microeconomic :-? I am very impatient :( I am afraid of failing :((

This afternoon my mom called me. She asked when I would come back home sweet home :x I am going to come my home by train. I bought a ticket :D I miss my hometown very much :x I want to eat many many dishes such as: large shrimps, sentinel-crabs, chickens, cuttlefishes ect. Those are dishes or animals =)) I wish I went to go to my Dao Duy Tu high school every day :( I want to walk on Le Quy Don Street - the road from my house to the school :D In summer, it is so sunny and two sides of the road have little trees but I love this road best :x Besides there is an alley which leads to Le Quy Don Street. It is very narrow and I used to crash into walls =)) but then I was used to ride my bike on it :D Miss, miss, miss :(

Đêm qua lại mất ngủ. Mình chẳng biết sao lại thế nữa. Không trà, không cà phê. Thế thì chuyện gì đang xảy ra với mình thế nhỉ. Thật là tệ. Thậm chí ngay cả lúc này mình cũng không thấy buồn ngủ nữa chứ.
Ngày mai mình sẽ bắt đầu giai đoạn mới của năm học. Mình cảm thấy rất phấn khích vì điều này. Hy vọng là mình sẽ đạt đc nhiều điểm tốt điểm A hoặc B á, không phải điểm C đâu. Mình có đủ điểm C rồi =)) Nhưng mà tại sao vẫn chưa có điểm vi mô nhờ? Mình sốt ruột lắm, chỉ sợ ko qua đc :((

Chiều nay mẹ gọi điện. Mẹ hỏi khi nào mình về. Mình mua vé tàu về nhà rồi :D Mình nhớ tp lắm :D Mình còn muốn ăn rất nhiều món: tôm này, ghẹ này, mực này, thịt gà này v..v... đây là món ăn hay là thế giới động vật á =)) Ước gì được đi học lại cấp 3 nhờ :( Mình muốn đi trên con đường Lê Quý Đôn - đường từ nhà đến trường của mình :( Vào mùa hè, trời nắng lắm mà 2 bên đường thì lại ít cây cối nhưng mình yêu con đường này nhất :x Ngoài ra thì còn 1 con ngõ nhỏ dẫ ra đường lớn. Nó hẹp lắm ý. Và ngày xưa thì mình vẫn thường lao thằng xe vào tường =)) nhưng sau đó thì quen nên đi lụa lắm ;)) Mình nhớ, nhớ, nhớ lắm :(

I want to change that title :-< I don't like it :-< I prefer "Online diary - Nhật ký online ver 2.0"
Anw, what does that exclamation point mean? :-<

xoxodetoan
13-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Today is my birthday. its sad because no one knows. outside a friend c:cry:

hoacucdai2611
13-04-2011, 01:01 PM
Today is my birthday. its sad because no one knows. outside a friend c:cry:

Oh, I have known that :D Happy birthday to you :D

xoxodetoan
13-04-2011, 04:49 PM
Oh, I have known that :D Happy birthday to you :D

Thanks. c:too_sad: !!

notmaichin
14-04-2011, 08:54 PM
a day with many new changes! c:haha:

Braveheart7472
14-04-2011, 09:11 PM
She is so beautiful,i need you nowc:burn_joss_stick:

hoacucdai2611
16-04-2011, 01:17 AM
That's my English homework today:

"Sony Electric Publishing is a division of Sony. It makes video games and software. The President of the division isn't old - tell the truth he's only 30. And his name 's Olaf Olafsson.
But do you know his other job? When he's free, Olafsson often writes novels and short stories. In his native country, Iceland, his books are best-sellers. If you don't live in, don't worry! His new novel, Absolution, is translated into English and German. And now, they are in the shops!
Olafsson is a busy man. He works long hours and often travels all over the world for Sony. So how does he find time to write?
"I usually write for an hour or two every evening. But at my weekends, I write 18 hours. I like to write, alone, on the roof of my department building" , he says."

It's simple but many lessons I will study will be more difficult :sigh:

In the afternoon, I went to B7 building. I studied with members of LT07 but I'm not their classmate :)) When their teacher asked all students to introduce themself, I smiled and meditated "Poor me" =)) But I was so lucky. I told the teacher that I was not a member of that class and she agreed I could continued to study :))

I soaked berries in syrup 2 days ago and today they are fermented =)) So I have berry wine ;))

After having a good sleep :x I got up at 9 pm. I felt so comfortable. The more busy I am, the more I love my life :x câu này viết đúng chưa nhờ :))

notmaichin
16-04-2011, 05:54 AM
Still a few things in life obstacles c:pudency:

hoacucdai2611
18-04-2011, 09:07 AM
Hey, she's a good girl and loves you more than me. Congratulation!
Chả có ý gì cả ;)).Tớ đọc câu này trên fb của 1 cô bạn. Có chỉnh sửa tí chút và chuyển nó sang tiếng Anh thôi :))

Sometimes, when I say " I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say:" I know you are not"
Đôi khi em nói rằng "Em vẫn ổn" là khi em muốn có ai đó ôm em thật chặt, nhìn sâu vào mắt em và nói rằng: "Anh biết là em không ổn"
I want to be a lucky girl who meets that boy :))

Love Suck
18-04-2011, 09:46 AM
I wrote this for my most handsome friend
But while trying not to prove that I care, I was trying not to make all my moves in one motion and scare him away
Well he can't see he's making me crazy now
I don't believe he knows he's amazing how
He has me holding my breath
So I'll never guess that I'm a none such unsuitable, suited for him

notmaichin
18-04-2011, 05:16 PM
comfortably go. I was going to be off then.

thanhkhoeo
18-04-2011, 06:55 PM
I'm unhappy, today she war unhappy.

happycat218
18-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Today I got up at 6 o'clock but I started the first class at 7:30 am. It was physical education. The weather wasn't sunny. It was wet and seemed to rain immedietly. At 9:30 am I had Maths. My teacher isn't young but isn't old. He is middle-aged. He taught very well. But I felt asleep because it was cool and I couldn't see anything which he wrote on the broad =)) When all students were paying attention to his lecture, a ring rang . It made me woke up. I had had a good sleep :sigh: After that I was hungry although I had had breakfast.

When I finished my classes. I walked to my room. I accidentally saw my old friend. He had studied with me at high school in Thanhhoa City. But I thought he forgot me because when we were pupils, I didn't have any conversation with him =))

Yesterday I had been waiting for you but I didn't meet you :D

notmaichin
22-04-2011, 02:44 PM
love makes miracles c:too_sad:

Braveheart7472
23-04-2011, 04:48 PM
love makes miracles c:too_sad:
Cảnh cáo:ko được viết bài quá ngắn

Today we have a trip.We go to queen_bee 's home ;)).Her house is in Tân Sơn district.

happycat218
25-04-2011, 11:33 AM
Cảnh cáo:ko được viết bài quá ngắn

Today we have a trip.We go to queen_bee 's home ;)).Her house is in Tân Sơn district.

Viết thì quá khứ nhá em yêu.

My daily routine:

My day usually starts at 6:30 am although I wake up at 6 am. It's very heathful for me to do exercise but I don't do because I'm very lazy. After getting up, I brush my teeth and wash my face. Then I get dressed. When I go to school, my favourite clothes are shirts, jeans and shoes.I think that's fine. I don't have breakfast because I have a little time. My home is near my university so I walk to there. Classes begin at 7 am and I finish them at 11:30 am. After that I come back home and have a quick lunch. Next I take a nap.

In the afternoon I do my homework at my room or go to the library. When I complete my work, I often take part in university's activities. Then I prepare my dinner. I like cooking and I know how to cook some special dishes. Next I have dinner.

In the evening I occationally learn any subjects. I go out for a walk. I usually listen to music, chat with my relationships or my friends and surfying the internet. Sometimes I write a little and paint pictures. After a busy day, I like taking a shower. It makes me relax. I often read a book before I go to bed. My day ends at 1 am next morning anh a new day comes.

It's not never boring if you can find out more and more happy things in your life so I love my life so much.

xoxodetoan
25-04-2011, 12:36 PM
What should I do?
This question has not found his answer?

notmaichin
25-04-2011, 07:14 PM
not everything is good
but not all bad c:pudency:

xoxodetoan
28-04-2011, 07:37 PM
more and more lives can not be fixed,
I want to change but can not.
why?

Braveheart7472
30-04-2011, 11:22 PM
I have some mistake in my test, so i have 15,5 point only :((

Pisces
04-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Well,... just suddenly think about the fate of this forum. Nearly 5 and a half year, will it be last long enough? Or,... I may witness the end of it with my own eyes. I may even end its existence, by my own hands. Such a negative thought - I know, but, it's not impossible.

Everyday we got few more new members, or more precise, new accounts created.

Yep.
New threads,...
....and the database keeps growing gradually.
All is good, all is fine!

No sign of an end, everyone can say that. However, the truth is, not that promising.

We... now, are having a very difficult time to find good moderators. In thousands of members, no, let me just say, in hundreds of new members in recent weeks, ...months, ...year, no one seems to be capable of doing those managing things, or willing to do it seriously.
Yep, in short, we're lacking manpower.

Members, they just come, then go. It appears that not many individuals find this forum interesting enough. Why? The answer's simple. They don't feel that they belong to this "community", even though we're all (well... mostly) were, are students from the same school, people from the same place, same country. Yeah, now is the new question: why is `that`? Here is the interesting thing, which is not many people know:

Our forum, created by ex-students, so, it's just like a place for us old folks to meet, to talk and to feel... in peace. It's not so lively here, not so active, not so noisy. Yep, doesn't feel suitable for youngsters nowadays. So, naturally, they don't really like being here.
Ironic, isn't it? Those aggressive young people, get dominated by those old ones. Like everything is upside down, so know no way to crawl. Yeah, we're moving against the flow of "evolution" - we're keeping old things, and ignoring those "new" but "incompatible" things.

In brief, that's the way we running it now, and it doesn't feel right. I don't know how long we can keep it up, but... well, if nothing changes, it will not be long, till the end.

Pisces
07-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Kids are still kids.

Man,... what the hell with that "Having people hating you will only makes you become more noble." bullshit? Have they ever thought about those tyrants whom everyone spits at and despises them. Ohh yeah they were the most "noble" ones in the world 8-}. Does someone really want to become "noble" like that? '_____'

Putting others' words into the signature, running around, shouting aloud that "I defy you, I despise you", but don't have the gut to fight fair and square, at the right place. Is that a noble behavior?
Nah... I don't think so. :-j

Weird masters only make weird apprentices.

Even if that phrase was true, then in this case, who is being hate more than who? And do you seriously think that we "hate" you, rather than you are the one holding grudge against us?

Man, as I said already, don't keep seeking for those seem-to-be big but in-fact very-shallow ideals to deceive yourself, making your eyes blind before reality. Try to grow up a bit, some hairs have sprouted at you lower-half already! #:-s

Ignorant is a bliss, but arrogant is a bloody curse.

happycat218
10-05-2011, 10:46 PM
My homework:
Phuong and Nga are my partners. I asked them about their timetables. Phuong gets up at 6:30 but Nga gets up later at 8.. Both of them don't have breakfast. In the morning, Phuong goes to university at 7 but Nga doesn't. Phuong has lunch at 11:30 and Nga has lunch at 11 because she has to go to university at 12:30. Phuong stuties at home from 14-16 but Nga does her homework from 21 - 22. Phuong likes to go shopping at weekends and Nga doesn't like it much. In free time, Phuong often watches TV and Nga usually listens to music. Phuong goes to bed at 23:30 but Nga goes to bed very late at 2 next morning.

It's a long time since I last commented on this topic #:-s. That's enough =))

Braveheart7472
12-05-2011, 11:08 AM
I remember the first love,our love like white paper......

hoacucdai2611
17-05-2011, 12:24 AM
Yesterday I went out with my friend. He and I arranged to meet at 6.30. Then we had breakfast together. The dish was "pho". I felt it was normal :D After that we went for a walk and talked anh told stories and laughed. Suddenly it started to rain. I noticed whenever I went with him, it rained :)) We didn't bring any umbrella with us. We came back home under the rain. Then he said that why we didn't go to the cinema. At the beginning, I didn't agree to go. I was afraid that he was tired because he didn't sleep all night before. But at last, we went to there at 11.30. When we arrived, he bought tickets. The film which we would watch was "Limitless". It would be on at 2.00 We had so much time so we ate sausages and popcorn and talked. Some stories seemed to last endless. They were about childhoods, lives, hobbies... Sometimes, both of us were silent but it didn't matter. Then we played games. The first game and the last game were basketball. He loves football but he played basketball very well. I didn't like that because that sport didn't suite me :-< in fact I really really liked it :))
At 2.00 the film started and ended at about 3.45 After that I thought he was hungry but I wasn't :-s We had rice and chicken. The dishes were delicious.
In the afternoon, the weather wasn't wet. It was rather sunny. We went to the park near the cinema. That park had a nice lake, small roads and many trees. We sat under a big tree and viewed the lake. The sun set and we said goodbye. The day was happy, lovely, funny, etc because of my friend :x

snow_a5_online
19-05-2011, 11:20 PM
Endless...
Why I can't stop me from thinking about these silly things c:ah: I must take care of myself, I have other things to do...they must be well-done c:beat_shot: He failed, of course, he is so complicated, I have to do nothing with this guy!!! Maybe I loose control, in this case :-< On the other hand, Land & Pump are agreeable, especially Land, he always makes me laugh...laugh everytime we meet c:feel_good: But I have no intention of concerning with anyone, I' ve decided 8-x
BC I'm too lazy to go to Ms Binh' house, I've reveiced my first royalty yesterday :P This makes me happy :D It's not my choice, not my way, but I have been fond of it :) Even sometimes I really want to make this becme one part of my life, but it's not enough, I see. It is only hobby and fun, not passion :D
Hey, my life.....Ẹnoy! Delete silly thoughtzzzzzzzzzz c:big_smile:

Braveheart7472
20-05-2011, 12:36 PM
I'm crazierrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Can you help me? I miss you so much. Althought i meet,talk with you every day....

NamDoc
21-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Summer is going to come...And I will not meet my class a long time...So bored...

hung853592
21-05-2011, 07:38 PM
host cell line for proving this topic grape ` c:sweat:c:sweat:c:boss:c:boss:

NamDoc
23-05-2011, 10:13 AM
Today is a boring day......I am exhausted.........

thanhkhoeo
23-05-2011, 11:30 AM
I like you but I don't love you

hoacucdai2611
24-05-2011, 12:06 PM
I wanna find the thing I lost...

I wanna remember the person I fogot...

I wanna walk alone under the rain...

I wanna sit silently on the roof....

I wanna write, wanna sing, wanna...

oc_luv_kun_c11
24-05-2011, 05:14 PM
Don't forget me, my best friend....c:too_sad:

snow_a5_online
25-05-2011, 01:02 AM
Well, choice is anything :D

Hey, tomorrow will be a rather busy day =.= Inspite of my illness, I must try, try, try c:oh: c:misdoubt: Well-done?????

Braveheart7472
25-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Snail,i love you so much :x...................

Braveheart7472
02-06-2011, 03:20 PM
Snail,do you know? Each time i see your status,I felt pain in my heart.

happycat218
12-08-2011, 11:31 PM
Ôi trời. Tự nhiên đang định viết bài thấy cái dòng to lù lù đỏ chói trước mặt Yêu cầu viết tiếng Việt có dấu =)) Má ơi =)))

Hi everybody! Not of all has known me so may I introduce myself?
My name's Dung, Nguyen Thuy Dung. I'm second-year of Acamdemy of Finance, at Accounting Department. I come from Thanhhoa City. So now, I talk to you about my summer vacation :x
Almost I stayed at home :)) I was very very lazy =)) I liked to eat and sleep. In my free time, I watched TV and fillm "City Hunter". It's a Korean film. Beside, I drew so much :D Some of them I hung on my wall. I liked to go out with my friend and I took many many pictures :)) I learned how to ride a motorbike but I haven't got a motorbike licence :))
Uhm... I went to the beach, too. ... etc =.="

OMG I'm feeling so asleep now (:| Maybe :-s
Ok. It's time I went to bed =)) Tomorrow I will finish that speech =))

happycat218
14-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Today, I went out with my friend. It's a long time sine I last met my friend. But I didn't feel happy completely. I don't know the reason/

I have a bad headache. I feel insecure. I don't understand me.

What should I do :|

Voi
25-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Each step away! I like to keep it! I try to walk! c:too_sad:

hoacucdai2611
10-09-2011, 08:18 PM
The green sky above, the winds whispering of tears
Fall asleep in along winding road

Yearning for a place that looked vaguely in memory
Lke the wildflowers that disappear and the longing for the sky that lay

You, you are the sky that filled with flowing dream
You, you are the star that raise and fly
Yearning to walk in the closed dreamy road

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z393/hoacucdai2611/184042_194838807241886_109262729132828_547296_1149 516_n.jpg