hehe
chả là em phải làm cái bài thuyết trình về 1 đồ vật bằng TA trước lớp
e chuẩn bị 1 bài đọc rồi Hiện text ẩn<-- chuẩn bị để nói cho lưu loát thôi, chứ không được cầm đọc, cầm outline thì ok ^^! -->
thế nên e posst lên đây cho các anh chị e vào xem thử, có chỗ nào sai ngữ pháp hay dùng từ thì sửa e vs. hjxx, T3 Hiện text ẩn<-- ngày mai ạk, --> e phải trình bày rồi. mà ăn chơi đú đởn phè phỡn bi giờ mới chịu làm
p/s: 18năm cuộc đời mới làm cái show and tell này nên các anh chị em, chú bác cứ chém nhiệt tình để em còn sửa ạ!! .

Hi everybody!!
My name is Linh, My full name is Nguyen Hoang Linh. I’m from Thanh Hoa.
Today, I’m going to show and tell you about my object. It’s a gift from my mother.
(show object)
Ok. Here is it. It’s a knitted dress. My mother made it for me not on my birthday or other occasion. She made it in the winter of two year ago. When I was grade 11. So that it looks like old.
I choosed it to show and tell you ‘cause I designed it and my mom made it depend on my idea.
The dress is pale blue – one of my favorite colors. It’s long over my thigh. And It’s made from wool. Decoration is very simple. There are many buttons, 13 ones and many diagonals along the body of dress. The collar so big and long. (show).. like this.. I think It’s cute and I love it. Keke. Although the dress was old but I still like wearing it. It keeps me warm in the winter. And it makes me feel like mother always by my side and hugged me. especially during this time. I have to live away from home to study at Hanoi Open University.
I love this dress. I even bought another new ones. But I'll still wear it because my mother knitted it for me. It has encouraged and reminded me to study better.
Finally, I feel very happy, touched and pround of my mom.
I have finished my presentation and now I’m ready to answer your questions. Please ^^!

Tiện thì ngó cái outine luôn cho e vs.

SHOW AND TELL OUTLINE
Mother’s gift
Presenter: Nguyen Hoang Linh
Class: A1K19
INTRODUCTION
I. Greeting
II. Introducing the object: A knitted dress
BODY
I. Reason to choose this object
- I designed it ^^! And My Mom made it for me
II. Description of the object
- Shape: Long
- Color: Pale blue
- Material: wool
- Decoration: Simple, have many diagonals and buttons along the body of dress, big collar.
III. Function
- Wear
- Keep me warm in the winter
IV. Origin
- Gift from my mom in the winter two year ago
V. Meaning
- My mother made it
- En courage and remind me to study better
CONCLUSION
- Final feeling: happy, pround, touched
- Ending the presentation
- Questions and answers